Once upon a time the three hands of a clock started all at the same point. How much magic did they see from one second to the next til they all met once more?
I’m currently working on Volume 1 of an 11-volume collection of poetry containing a line of fairy-tale verse for every second from high noon to the stroke of midnight. Learn the basics of my newly-minted sub-genre of the epic form here and a little about the math behind this project in particular over here.
If you’re interested in seeing this particular horological epic completed, please be sure to visit and follow the project on Inkshares.
Theses are just some of the versified fairy tales currently available to read (and some to hear):
- The Frog King, or Iron Heinrich
- The Cat and the Mouse Set Up Housekeeping
- Mary’s Child
- The Boy Who Left Home to Find Out About the Shivers
- The Wold and the Seven Young Kids
- Faithful Johannes
- A Stroke of Good Business
- A Miraculous Fiddler
- The Twelve Brothers
- A Pack of No-Goods
- Little Brother and Little Sister