And zero timeline on when I’ll actually be getting around to it.
- The Law of Attraction works, but we’ve got the chain of command backwards.
- The Law of Attraction, as originally sussed out, has a number of holes that have not so much been addressed as stuff up with a knot of words that reconcile nothing.
- The Law of Attraction, as a name, suggests a lack of real-world effort on the part of the person doing the manifesting.
- The Law of Creation (or Law of Attraction 2.0) is predominantly a name-change to point people in the direction of being proactive in addition to using their thoughts to attract what they want.
- The Law of Creation begins to reconcile some of the holes from 1.0, but doesn’t go all the way because it doesn’t know how.
- The Law of Creation still has the chain of command backwards.
- If no one else is going to connect the dots and reconcile the holes, then I’ll do it. Because that’s partly how this “law” actually works.
Also published on Medium.